How to Fix Bad Pool Header Error in Windows 7/8 & 10
In this time Windows operating system is the most popular OS in the world for their exclusive features and user support. But Windows operating system shows some blue screen error for many reasons and that is very annoying. Bad pool header is a blue screen error and it occurs when you will open your computer that’s time your PC shows this error massage and then shutdown the computer after some times. Some specific reasons creating this unwanted bad_pool_header error. So at first you identify the reason that creates the error in your PC and then implement the best solution from bellow to get rid of the error.
=>> Some Reasons of Bad Pool Header Error-
Here are some specific reasons that may create this unwanted Windows error so read the bellow reasons and identify why you face the error.
- Old or corrupt system drivers may create the error.
- Damage and bad format Ram also may create this blue screen error.
- This ‘stop 0x00000019’ warning massage occurs for corrupt or faulty registry entries.
- Corrupt Windows system files and antivirus also create this bad pool header
- The error also creates for damaging or corrupting hard drive.
Best Fix: Bad_Pool_Header Error
Many forums and experts in this field give many solutions and Top PC Tech collects all the best solution from Microsoft forum, Google forum and experts in troubleshooting. So if you implement the bellow solution carefully then the ‘stop 0x00000019’ error must be fixed and your Windows 7, 8 and 10 run without error.
=>> Fix 1: Update System Drivers or Reinstall Drivers-
Maximum time old or faulty drivers create this Windows error so at first you check your all system drivers and then update all old drivers. You can also uninstall old drivers and then download the latest version then install the drivers. You also identify the error or faulty drivers from Control Panel and drivers install folder in local disk.
=>> Fix 2: Check Recent Changes-
In this method you check all your recent changes and then you undo the changes. The bellow thinks you may be changed recently.
Recent Software: At first you go to control panel and then check the recent installed software. Then you uninstall the software and check the error that may be fixed.
Registry Issues: If you have any registry software that you use for clearing your old temp files then you uninstall the registry software. Sometimes registry software deletes or conflict the Windows system files which ultimately result this Windows error. So you should use registry software carefully.
Antivirus Software: When antivirus software detects any virus and you remove or fixe the virus that’s time your antivirus software may delete system file with the virus and you face the error. So you should also use the antivirus software carefully. If you do this type of work and face this type of blue screen error then you could update or setup Windows operating system.
=>> Fix 3: Boot in Safe Mood or Recovery Your Operating System-
This method worked well for many Microsoft forum members so you can implement this method. When you start your OS by safe mode then your OS bypass the error. So let’s do that.
Boot Windows 7 OS in Safe Mode: At first restart your computer and then Press Shift+F8 when your PC running and shows Windows logo. Then you click on the Advanced Boot Options after showing new screen. Now press arrow key from your keyboard and select Safe Mode option. And finally press Enter and then login your accounts.
Reboot Windows 8 and 8.1 OS in Safe Mode: It is very easy to boot Windows 7 in safe mode just implement the bellow steps carefully.
- At first restart your computer and when your PC running and show Windows logo then you press Shift+F8.
- You can also reboot your OS by inserting your Windows CD and then configuring bios and finally restart your PC and press any key.
- After rebooting you see a blue screen that has two options that are Install Now and others is Repair this PC.
- Now you click on the Repair this PC and then you navigate too Troubleshoot -> Advance Options -> Startup Settings.
Now you see a new blue screen like bellow image and finally you click on the Enable Safe Mode from bellow options.
Uncheck Fast Startup Check box in Windows 10: Sometimes Windows 10 shows this error for upgrading the operating system from old OS. That’s time you implement this method.
- Open Control Panel and then click on the Power Button.
- After that click on the Change what the power buttons do option.
- After appearing a new popup you click on the Change Settings that are Currently Unavailable.
- Finally you scroll down bellow and uncheck the box that says, Uncheck Turn on Fast Startup.
Use Windows Restore Point: If you use this feature past then you follow this method. If you have created restore point earlier then you may recovery your OS by this method. And obviously skip this method if you have not created restore point previously. At first go to Control Panel and type Recovery in the top right search box. Now you click on the Recovery then you see the System Restore option and finally click next and select your restore point.
=>> Fix 4: Check Your PC Hardware Parts-
Sometimes corrupted or faulty RAM creates the error. If you think your RAM damage or infect then you need to change the RAM. You can also clean the RAM by unplugging from motherboard and then plug it.
Your hard drive also infected by virus and corrupted like the RAM. This time you format your hard drive disk or change the hard drive to get rid of the error.
=>> Fix 5: Reinstall or Setup Windows-
This is last and final solution. If the above method cannot fix the error then you would apply this method. If you use Windows 8 or 8.1 then the above method may be fixed the error. If your operating system is Windows 7 or 10 then you will be reinstalled your operating system.
This is really good to setup new Windows because your operating system runs newly without any virus and error.
=>> Some Tips to Avoid Bad_Pool_Header Error-
You should follow the bellow tips to avoid this Windows blue screen error. So always up to date your computer and implement the bellow tips.
- Always update your system drivers and check faulty drivers for removing.
- You should clear old temp, prefetch and others file regularly and you can use utility software for cleaning this type of old file and obviously use this type of software carefully.
- You should update your all software and Windows operating system regularly.
- You will check your computer hardware parts and update that if possible.
- Avoid using more than one antivirus or utility software and always removing virus carefully.
- Try to use Windows restore point for recovering your operating system when you face any Windows error.
Finally I hope you can fix the bad_pool_header error to implement the above solution. So this is your time to write the best method that worked well for you in the bellow comment section. And if you have any good solution to fix this error then you must write for other sufferer.