This ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error is a common problem when you browse Google Chrome browser in your windows 7, 8 and windows 10 operating systems and it is very annoying. This err network access denied error occurred for various types of problems like firewall settings, LAN settings, and cookies blocks that’s why you check which problem create this error and fix the problem first.
Here these articles I make a file that have all the solution step by step of this ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error and you follow the instruction and implement carefully and get rid of this network error easily.
Fixing the ‘Err Network Access Denied’ Error
=>> Fix 1: Clear Browser History or Reset Browser-
Actually this is not solution but it is very important to fix this type of errors. Because sometime browser cookies and history block website IP address so first you clear your Google Chrome browser history just follow the simple method bellow.
- At first go to Customize and Control option in your Google Chrome browser that has top right corner in the browser.
- Then click on the History in there.
- Now click on the Clear Browsing Data in top left site.
- Then select the entire box in the new popup.
- Finally click on the Clear Browsing Data button and refresh your browser.
Sometime browser settings change or disable drivers that may create this error 138 so you can also reset your browser just implement the bellow steps.
- Go to Customize and Control and click on the Settings button.
- Now scroll down bellow then click Show Advance settings.
- Then go to Reset Settings section and click on the Reset Settings button.
- And finally click Reset then refresh your browser.
=>> Fix 2: Change Firewall Setting-
Maximum time this ‘Unable to access the network’ problem create your windows firewall. Because windows firewall may be blocked your Google Chrome browser. So you may check your firewall and unblock the browser by following the steps bellow.
- At first go to Start menu and type Windows Firewall in the search box and wait for the menu (Don’t click or hit Enter).
- Now click on the Allow a program through Windows Firewall button in the top.
- Then click in the bellow Allow another program button from new window.
- Now this time a new window open again and that have all the installed programs in your PC.
- Finally select the Google Chrome browser and click on the Add button from bellow.
This method may be solved your ‘err_network_access_denied’ error if that not work then implement the bellow method one by one.
=>> Fix 3: Change LAN Settings-
Sometime LAN address may be changed or disable that’s why you face this error 138. So you should check the LAN settings.
- First go to Start menu then click on the Control Panel.
- Now click on the Internet Option. (Selecting View by: Large Icons )
- Then go to Connections from the top menu bar.
- Now click on the LAN Settings from bellow.
- And finally unchecked the boxes that say, Automatically Detect Settings and Use a Proxy Server for Your LAN from the new windows.
- Then click on the OK and restart your PC.
=>> Fix 4: Others Solution-
- Antivirus firewall also create this ‘Unable to access the network’ problem by blocking your IP address so you should check the antivirus settings and firewall if you installed antivirus.
- Sometime this net::ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error may be occurred for country restriction problem so you can use a hide IP address software and get rid of this error.
I hope you can easily fix the ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED error just implement the above solutions. Now this is your time to comment bellow and write about the method that worked good for you.