In some days Internet user are facing some common error like ‘this webpage is not available’ error when they browse their website. This is not the specific error, that page in the bellow have the main error message like ‘DNS Probe Finished No Internet’ or ‘Err Connection Refused’ and so more. But these ‘webpage not available’ errors occur for blocked website IP by cookies or block your proxy server. At first you check these three steeps in bellow than implement the solution.
- First you check the website (URL) correct or not that you want to browse.
- Then you browse the website by different network and if you face the same error their then the website might be down.
- Finally you try to browse the same website to another computer or device by same internet network or connection that you use. If the website access well then you follow the solution bellow.
Don’t worry, this is a simple web browsers errors just follows the solution bellow and get rid of this ‘webpage not available’ error from Google chrome in the operating system windows 7, 8 and 10.
Fixing the Webpage not Available Error
=>> Solution 1: Delete Browser Cookies-
Sometimes browser cookies block the website IP address. So at first you clear your Google Chrome browser cookies. Let’s follow the instruction bellow.
- First you click on the Customize and Control that top right corner in your Chrome browser.
- Then go to Settings
- Now Scroll down bellow and click the Show Advance Settings.
- Then go to Privacy section and click on the Content Settings.
- Now click on the All cookies and site data.
- And finally click on the Remove all button.
You can also reset your chrome browser and may fix the error. Just follow the process.
Go to Customize and Control -> Click Settings -> Then Show advanced settings -> And Reset Settings -> Finally Reset.
=>> Solution 2: Change the Proxy Settings-
Sometime your network connection block your proxy server that’s why may be you faced this ‘webpage is not available’ error in your browser. So let’s change the proxy settings carefully by following the instruction bellow.
- At first click the top right corner in your browser where your account picture appears (Customize and Control) button.
- Then click on the Settings and scroll down bellow than click Show advanced settings.
- Now go to Network section and click on the Change Proxy Settings
- This time you click the Connection from the top menu bar and then click the LAN Settings from the new popup.
- Finally uncheck the ‘Automatically Detect Settings’ box and also ‘Use a Proxy Server for Your Lan’ box from the new popup and click the OK button.
=>> Solution 3: Disable the Firewall and Antivirus-
Sometime Windows firewall and Antivirus block your unsafe website IP. So you can disable the firewall and antivirus in your computer. Just follow the process bellow.
- First click Start menu and go to Control Panel.
- Then click on the System and Security and go to Windows Firewall.
- Now click on the ‘Turn Windows Firewall on or off’ button from the left sidebar.
- And check the box says, ‘Turn of Windows Firewall (not recommended)’ boxes both of Private and Public network location settings.
- Finally click the OK button and restart your PC.
You may also disable or uninstall your antivirus software because it may be also blocked your proxy address.
I hope these best solutions help you to fix ‘this webpage is not available’ error but if you face this error after following the above solution then you contact to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and tell them about your error because sometime their firewall block unsafe website. Now this is your time to comment bellow and write here that solution worked well for you.If you like the article please consider rating it-